Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rumor has it...

...that Kelley no longer work at the Target DC. Well, this is correct.

I had an opportunity for another position and I decided that it would be best to not pass it up. Although having that I can drive a fork lift on my resume is impressive, I thought that I would gain more experience at this new position.

They are paying me the same, if not more. We have not negotiated the terms of the deal yet. Plus I will have my weekends off to attend OSU football games and to hang out with Joo Lin more. That way she won't feel to stressed come the wedding. They are also working around my school schedule which makes it even better. Oh, I don't have to work the graveyard shift either. And I don't have to worry about getting hurt as often. The list of Target injuries/sorenesses/aches will stop growing too.

I started on Wednesday and so far I like it. I have a great mentor who is teaching me a lot of information. Hopefully it won't be an overload of new stuff on top of schooling.

The only bad part about this new job is that I won't be as active as I was with Target. I have dropped over two pant sizes while working their and I almost have the gut completely gone. I will have to make an extra effort to go work out now which has always been tough but I plan on keeping the weight off.

The best part of this new position is that I am working with Joo Lin again. FOR REAL!!! I accepted a position to be an administrative assistant with the Clair Company. I have goals of becoming their IT dude on top of that.

I will keep you posted on how the training goes.

No comments: