The wife and I went to an Oregon State baseball game on Saturday. They played the Evansville Purple Aces. Not sure why they are purple but it was comical to see them run around in purple. The Beavers, the National Champions, won 3 - 2. That was the final game in a three game series and they won all three of the games. We got to see the new additions to the stadium, new field turf in the infield, and the new scoreboard. They were both awesome to see finally in action.
I was even able to get to walk on the new infield as I participated in a student promotion during the fourth inning of the game. I got to play musical chairs and I lost when I decided to be nice and I gave up my spot after I totally took out some girl with my big booty. Luckily for her, her injuries where not life threating.
We have a few pictures of the game and I will post those shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment