Monday, April 16, 2007

Journals (& Flowers)

If you haven't started a journal yet in your life, go get one :) Besides the fact they are hilarious to read after the fact, they are good for the soul.

I wrote in my journal after 2 long months of blank pages, thanks to the urging of my sweet husband. He suggested I write about the flowers he got me last week (see photo), silly man! It was a great idea that must have worked because I now have a 6 page entry of the last 2 months of my life. By the way, Kelley wasn't "in trouble," he gets me flowers just for fun or because I am having a bad day. Unfortunately, I was having a bad day this time (which takes up its very own page in my 6 page entry!)

Back to the topic at hand, though, journals. Write in one. It is a release for all emotions whether sad, angry, or happy. It helps make me feel balanced in my life, and ready to move on through the next event. You also never know when you will have great advice to give yourself (or your posterity). We are all wise at one point and that should definitely be captured somewhere… hehe. Try it, you'll like it!

No comments: