Monday, July 23, 2007

Angry People

So we have received a few comments from people that are angry because we haven't updated our family blog lately. Well...here you go!

Joo Lin and I have been really busy lately. I just finished up three summer classes. I had a crash course in Finance, Perception, and Stress and Coping. Grades aren't out for the last two yet, but I got a B- in Finance. I still have an online class, Project Management, and so far I have an A in it.

Joo Lin just had a brief holiday. One of her friends got married in the L.A. Temple. Congrats to Amy and Dan!!! I wasn't able to attend because of test in my classes but from the pictures it looked like it was a beautiful wedding.

Joo Lin and I promise that we will be better at blogging!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Now I wouldn't necessarily call me "angry," but just wanting to know what is going on.

Amy said...

i feel like one of those complainers might have been me...but its mostly cause i am on the computer everyday and therefore check everyone's blog all the time. and hence maybe don't have a life...oopsies!