Sunday, December 16, 2007

O Christmas Tree....

Joo Lin and I went and got our Christmas tree last weekend. I have been slow to put up pictures so I thought that I would do that today. We decided to purchase our tree this year from a boy scouts troop, it was just to cold to go out into the forest to cut one down, but we are really happy about it. While we were deciding which one to get, a boy scout was telling us what trees were which and I thought that we picked out a spruce tree, so I called the tree that we picked out "Spruce Almighty" but when we went to pay for it, they told us that it was a noble. Instead of renaming the tree, I really liked Spruce Almighty, we kept it. Hopefully the tree will not have an identity crisis.

Here are some pictures of Joo Lin and I decorating the tree. I hope that everyone enjoys them and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!




1 comment:

Jennifer Richins said...

Spruce Almighty...I love it. You a funny man!