In grade school my teacher used to have "ketchup" day.... a day to get things in order and get caught up on old stuff. So here I am doing the same:
Dec 10 - Kelley started his new job at Symantec!! We are both extremely excited for this opportunity.
Dec 14 - We had dinner with some old friends at Bishop French's place. Friends, both old and new, are fabulous. We saw "I Am Legend" and enjoyed it. Who doesn't like Will Smith? Plus the storyline was interesting.
Dec 16 - Christmas at the Stephens House! It was a great day of visiting, laughing, eating, and exchanging gifts. Thanks to everyone for their thoughtfulness!! My Dad got new pigeons... Bonnie & Clyde.... they're a nice addition to the family.
Dec 17 - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE RICE'S! Two whole years and we're still going. We enjoyed a nice dinner out. Kelley got me 14 long stemmed red roses and I got him a box of LIFE cereal. We are cute! The coming year holds more exciting memories for us.
Dec 19 - Happy early Christmas to us. We opened our gifts to each other (we tend not to wait until Christmas.... that will change when we have kids, don't worry!). I got Kelley a PlayStation Portable and the book "Baseball Between the Numbers". He got me a beautiful red cashmere sweater and a pedometer. Lucky us!
Dec 24 & 25 - Merry Christmas!! We headed to North Bend for Christmas with Mama Rice and the fam. It was traditional pizza for Christmas Eve and just visiting with family. Christmas brought some exciting oooh's and aaahhh's. Thanks everyone for their generosity!
Dec 31 - Happy New Years Eve! Kelley and I both worked today. We did our traditional dinner and a movie... Applebee's and "PS I love you". I love that movie... Kelley loves it because I love it. What a sweetie!
Please note Kelley got his first paycheck - exciting times!
2008
Can you believe it?! Another year come and gone... this one brings some VERY exciting things!
Jan 1 - Kelley worked to make some extra bucks. I lazed at home and it was fabulous. I slept in, woke up to Mindee calling over and over. Then I read and watched re-runs of "Charmed" and paid our bills. It was very relaxing and much needed.
Jan 2 - We have a new addition to the family. Nope, not what you're thinking.... a new COUCH! It's luxurious!! We got it into the apartment and get to re-arrange the living room tomorrow. Woohoo - Kelley & I are both looking forward to it.
Please note we FINALLY get Bruce fixed next week!! No more climbing in and out of the passenger side for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment