Thursday, October 08, 2009

HaPPy BiRtHdAy KeLLeY!!

What a great day! We celebrated Kelley's birthday last Saturday with friends and family. When I first met him he said it was his favorite holiday. That is a lot of pressure to make it fabulous... at least it only comes once a year! I'm so excited to celebrate many more birthdays with him in the coming years!

Classic Kelley expression:




For part of his gift I gave him tickets to the OSU football game against Cincinnati a couple weeks ago. This family picture is from the game... and of course it had to be an orange frame!




Seoul found the perfect card to give him. It says: DAD, I know I can be a stinker... but you gotta admit I'm a lovable stinker! Then she proceeded to eat it as the picture demonstrates. She also found this fabulous baby girl dress that she knew daddy would love:








We celebrated with friends and family at Bullwinkle's Family Fun Center in Wilsonville. ( http://fun-center.com/ ) Totally fun! They have go-karts, mini golf, bumper boats, lazer tag, arcade, and a ton of other stuff. We hit up the mini golf and arcade. Kelley hit the jackpot at some of the arcade games! Our nieces, Amanda & Ella, did amazing on the rock wall!




Yum! Cake!




Seoul can't wait until her 1st birthday for some of that delicious goodness!




Loves from his sweet mom and baby girl...




Seoul got in some loves from the grandparents during the day:



Seoul & I are so lucky we have Kelley! He is compassionate, loving, intelligent, funny, and handsome! It's such a blessing to have him as the head of our family. Love you Kelley!

6 comments:

DC Diva said...

Joo Lin Seoul is SO cuuuuute! Esp. in that pic in the orange dress with her daddy. I could just eat her up.

Jenn Mize said...

Hey, where did you get Kelly's cake at????

Joo Lin said...

Jenn - got the cake at Costco. Just noted "football" and "orange & black - OSU Beavers" on the order form. It was delish - I love their cakes. The price is reasonable. Only $17 for that half sheet cake.

Jennifer Richins said...

Happy birthday Kelley! Sounds like a great birthday.

Auntie Klorissa said...

SO cute! I love all the pictures of Seoul! She is getting so big!

Cason Sutherland said...

I wish I could have been there for Uncle Kelley's big bday!