Happy 11-month birthday to our sweet girl! This picture was before Thanksgiving so it's a bit old but it expresses today perfectly. Maybe she's aware it's her special day and she should get extra special treatment. All morning she has been making the sign for 'hungry' and 'more' so she's been eating, eating, eating! Oatmeal with applesauce & cinnamon for breakfast, nurse, Special K for my breakfast, baby puffy snacks, nurse, and finally cottage cheese. She refused to play with toys and read books because she wanted more food. Maybe it's a growth spurt... maybe she's just excited to express what she wants and have me understand... maybe she's a little piggy! It's cute and fun to watch her use her signs, though!
Christmas was fun. We got to host at our house, which was exciting! We're getting settled into our house and getting ready to start a few more house projects. Once I upload some pictures I will post about Christmas. Happy New Year!

2 comments:
A missing camera cord is the pits! Hope you find it soon! And I hope Seoul doesn't eat you out of house & home! ;)
She's so cute. It's fun when they start telling you what they want.
Also, I hope to see a pic of your house soon!
Post a Comment