Well, the problem is I want to include too many pictures! I tried to be selective. With this new camera, though, I love all the pictures of the girls and their activities… the pictures document it so beautifully!
Wrapping up swim lessons for Sydney and Sierra. They had so much fun and both went off the rope on the last day of class. Sydney was adventurous and did it on her own – hurray! Sierra didn’t cry so I figure that is an accomplishment. Until next time around when all three will be included.
We try and get to all the nieces and nephew’s events. Here are some photos from a baseball game Trevin played. He is such a talented, handsome, kind kid! So glad to have him in our family. Plus we get exposed to sports this way… all girls make for lots of dancing and fairies and pink. Ha!
Summertime fun! We spend so much time outdoors… it’s AWESOME! Sunshine, pink cheeks, capris and short sleeves. Glorious! The sandbox is always a hit, although Sierra is so unsure of it. Toys are always being schlepped outside. So glad we live in a place we can play outside with beautiful weather rather than blechy sweatiness all the time. Love our neighborhood – feel safe and comfortable. We do miss some of the neighbor kids which were the same age but oh well. At least the girls have each other to entertain themselves.
A farewell party to the beloved playhouse. We will miss it! Kelley found some streamers so he decorated for the girls to play with. At least it is going to a good home at the Sutherland’s so it will get good use over there!
Toddlers feeding themselves. Need I say more on the cleanliness? I love Sierra’s big, brown, soulful eyes! Playing with blocks and building towers. Impromptu photo shoots. Sierra pretending to be Elsa from Frozen with her gloves.
{May 2014}
No comments:
Post a Comment