I went back and forth on sending Seoul to a formal preschool. I felt like she needed some time away from me to grow and become independent. It turned out to be a great situation! Lilly'sPad Learning was a great place for her to make good friends and reinforce what she had learned academically. Initially we put her in two days a week, but they said she was more mature than those in her class (they were still rolling around on the floor - haha!) so we moved her to three days a week. She loved all the art projects and books that she discovered. They had a great little graduation for the kids. The favorite thing taken away was the little photo book they put together for each of the kids.
{May 2014}
total running time 1:24
Some friends and I also did the co-op preschool again. This time it was 6 kids - 3 girls, 3 boys! It was a fantastic little group, and so fun to get to know new friends. They learned so much and learned some great life skills. Thanks to all the fabulous moms that made this happen. We ended up hosting the graduation at our new house... literally just moved in no more than a couple weeks before. It was so fun to have friends over to christen the house. What a great experience teaching these little people, and learning so much in the process myself!
{June 2014}
{June 2014}
Both experiences were wonderful! Seoul is ready for Kindergarten... but are Kelley and I??
No comments:
Post a Comment