Seoul is in now the CTR 6 class with Sister Rice (me!) as her teacher. She is very excited that I moved up with her class. She gave a talk with the theme "Feast Upon the Words of Christ" and she wrote it and gave it by herself. I stood with her and held pictures, and of course prompted her to finish reading it a couple times. We are so pleased with her for being brave! Here is her spotlight sheet, which she did all on her own.
Sierra is in nursery for another year, but she is loving it! The Klein's are fantastic and much loved. We love hearing her sing primary songs and nursery rhymes, and she always says, "I learned it in Primary!" Her favorites are "I Love to See the Temple," "I am a Child of God," and the ABC's.
James goes into nursery at 18 months old... which is in March. Ack! Where did the time go?! I'm sure he will love it. He's a busy kid but does pretty well sitting through church.
As mentioned, I am a teacher in primary. It's fun, and I enjoy being with the kids. I love hearing them sing the primary songs.
Kelley is Elders Quorum secretary, and he enjoys getting to know people and helping out where he can.
We are very grateful for the gospel in our lives, and the things we learn. I believe we all have a testimony of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation. I look forward to becoming closer to Christ through our faith and actions this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment