Thursday, September 22, 2005

2473 SW Ghetto

I turned in the keys the old apartment on Tuesday. Oh the memories that I have of that place. The following is a recap of some of the events that took place while I lived there from the past 2 and a half years.

Starting over and starting sober.
Becoming active in church.
Starting to date Joo Lin.
Spencer Wilberger's move in
Attending OSU again.
My first PS2.
The great dishwasher flood of 2003.
The great ice storm of 2004.
The great flood of 2004 (great ice storm of 2004).
Toilets overflowing and causing the great flood of 2004 part 2.
Four different apartment managers.
Attempting to grow tomatoes.
Spencer Wilberger's move out.
Brooke Wilberger abduction.
Two neighbors skipping town during the middle of the night.
January 1st 2005 proposal to Joo Lin at Silver Creek Falls.
Dan Dodge and spider solitare.
Dan Dodge skanking on the couch.
The free TV.
Ticor Title.
COSINe job.
The potato incident and the 2000 fruit flies.
Target DC job.

The great ice storm of 2004 is now a distant memory and I am hoping that the new apartment brings many good memories that I will laugh about in the near future.

No comments: