Sunday, September 18, 2005

Move In Complete

The move to the new apartment was a great success. The apartment is coming together quite nicely but we still have a lot of boxes that I need to go through and put away. Hopefully that will be done this week some time. We had our first guests over and they really liked the apartment. Mindee gave it a thumbs up to liking the apartment even though she wasnt able to move around that well in it. Ruth liked it too. We cant wait until we are married to have sleep overs with her and the kids. Hopefully the pool will be done soon so that the kids can enjoy that too.

I really like the apartment a lot and I believe that it is a step up from the ghetto apartment that I was in before. I just hope that the ice cream lady/husband don't roam this neighborhood as often as they did the old one. Keep your fingers cross.

I bought our first accessory for our apartment today. I order a dance mat for the PS2 so that Joo Lin and I can do DDR (dance dance revolution) anytime we want. I hear that it is a great form of exercise and hopefully it will keep us fit and it won't break within the first few weeks that we have it. I will keep you posted on that.

No comments: