Thursday, January 11, 2007
Piggy Piggy
So, today I was a very bad wife. Amy brought donuts to work and of course I ate one. Later in the morning I was SO tempted to eat another. However, I held out because I knew I should be healthy and just eat the lunch I had brought. I did contemplate saving one for Kelley... I even discussed it with Amy. It was his favorite kind - regular with cinnamon and sugar coating. I decided not to put it aside, though, because I thought I'd be more tempted to eat it if I touched it. I kept close watch on it.... then after lunch it was sitting there... tempting me with its sugary goodness. So I took it and put it on the plate. Again, I thought about saving it for Kelley... and thought... then just took a nibble... and another one... and suddenly it was gone! Unfortunately, (the good wife that I am!) I was honest with Kelley about eating 2 donuts today. One thing led to another and he found out what kind and that I didn't save it for him. Good thing he's such a forgiving husband :) He even cleaned the apartment this afternoon and it would have been the perfect surprise. C'est la vie - ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment