Sunday, February 04, 2007
No Black Eye for Joo Lin
Last night Kelley was very restless. He hurt his back recently and had trouble getting comfortable enough to sleep. I woke up whenever he would move around. At one point I put my head up a little bit because he was shifting. Suddenly he had an arm spasm and popped me in the eye! It surprised me more than it hurt but I joked that I was going to have to explain my black eye to everyone. The funniest part about the whole situation was that Kelley thought it was hilarious. He jokes about me having laughing fits; this was his first and what a doozy! It was four solid minutes of nonstop, can't-catch-your-breath laughter, then a couple on and off minutes. Even now he chuckles thinking about it. What a nut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment