Whew! We are into March already and life is grand. Kelley loves his job at Symantec and has funny stories on a daily basis. He is so good at what he does and has gotten high scores on his surveys. Besides the commute (he is a champ for the good attitude!), he looks forward to going to work everyday... his co-workers, the weekly treats work provides, and helping others. His weekends consist of Sundays and Mondays, which is different but he enjoys the "Kelley time" on Mondays. These days he spends his free time on his fantasy baseball database. It's intense and very cool!
CLAIR Company is still treating me well. I enjoy keeping busy and my friends at work. One of my favorite "tasks" at work is organizing various areas with Amy. During my "Joo Lin time" on Saturdays I read (don't laugh!) my old Sweet Valley books (Sweet Valley Twins & Sweet Valley High). It's dorky, I know - ha! On the non-dorky side of my leisure time I jog - see the next entry.
Life is fabulous. We love each other. The days go by....
No comments:
Post a Comment