Amy and I are planning on jogging in the CARDV Mother's Day Run for Safe Families [Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence]. I have to give a shout out to Amy because she is my example and motivator - woohoo!! It's a 5K and the goal is to jog the entire thing. We are doing an 8 week couch-to-5K program and I feel good about it. I'm pretty excited to do this with Amy :) Wish us luck!
I have to give a plug for working out. I love it and I feel soooo good once I'm done. Ironic that I am saying this because I used to be convinced I couldn't jog any length of time. I hated track in high school (still can't figure out why I did it for 2 years!). When I started I felt like I was dying after just 1 lap. Now look at me! If you don't exercise, try it... even if it's just walking... life will seem better...
No comments:
Post a Comment