Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Perfect 10.0


Kelley surprised me by taking me to a women's gymnastics meet between OSU and BYU last night. It was really fun. Those girls amaze me with the things they can do athletically. OSU is ranked 8th and BYU isn't ranked and I have to admit that it showed last night. The level of competitiveness was very clear. The highlight was Tasha Smith from OSU scoring a perfect 10.0 on the floor exercise. The performance was outstanding and was a lot of fun as a spectator.

Kelley and I both sported BYU apparel although Kelley wore his OSU jacket and was very clearly a Beaver at heart. The security guy was supposedly talking trash to me when we walked in by asking me what BYU stood for. Naive girl that I am, I didn't pick up on the clue and Kelley thought it was funny when I actually responded with "Brigham Young University - the other team here tonight." Fun times!

No comments: