Seoul really does love Jasper. I forgot him at my mom's house the other day. She was CRANKY the two days that he was not with her. Kelley picked him up on his way home from work and she's been a happy baby again. Coincidence?
There is just something fun about black and white photos. Her look says "Really? Another photo in my car seat? Doesn't that get old?" Just yesterday I moved the straps up on the car seat - she is growing like a weed!

Seoul loves to grab and hold things now. She looks so pleased with herself when she can pick up her toy. When Kelley was bottle feeding her the other night she held the bottle on her own. Then posed :)
Can she be any happier? This is our typical day and I love it!
Classic. Relaxing or actually sleeping? (She was sleeping and her arms were like that the whole nap)
I love this little fleece sweatshirt she wore. It made her seem older (right word?) not being in a onesie. She loved to pull up on the bottom of the sweatshirt.
Playing with all her little toys. Jasper, of course. I introduced the "Rock-A-Stack" (you know, colored rings that stack on the tower-thing). I didn't give her the tower part in case she fell on it but she really loves the bright colored rings. They're too fat to put in her mouth but she tries! Finally, she likes to play with the phone. Ours lights up orange and she gets excited when she pushes a button and it lights up.
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere! This is the norm these days... true love = slobbery kisses. Fingers/fist in mouth and bubbles/drool all over the place. She likes to blow through her lips and make more bubbles and noise.
Daddy love. Need I say more? :)
She is "hugging" more these days. She will wrap her arms around us and hang on. We love it!
Oh the life of a baby... Seoul is just smiley and happy and fun. She is coming to life more and more each day. Although she is lounging in this picture, she is learning to sit up and if she falls forward she can sometimes pull her little body back to the sitting position.
4 comments:
Seoul is so cute and getting so big! it's hard to imagine in a few months Brittney's baby will be at that stage too.
She is so big & cute! Don't you feel so lucky to get to be her mommy?! :)
She is getting so big and so absolutely adorable. What a joyous blessing.
She is just so darn cute! My 5 year old, Hali, saw these pics and said "oh she's so cute!" I just love the arms behind the head sleeping one. The bubble face one is my favorite! I have often wished that I had someone constantly videoing my babies... the time goes by so fast!
Post a Comment