Happy Mother's Day!!!
I love that all mothers think their baby is the best in the world. [Being one of those moms, I have to say that Seoul is the best and cutest, of course :)]
I love all the milestones that babies achieve. Especially the excitement they have themselves at each new thing they do.
I love that babies recognize and love their mommies and daddies the most in the world. It is their voice and their presence and their touch that can soothe them.
I love all the smiles and laughter. I even love the trembly turned down lower lip on frowny faces and the tears.
I love the patience and selflessness mommies learn as they grow with their babies.
I love that I get to be the one to stay at home to teach and love Seoul. I love that Kelley supports us and appreciates what I do and is the best husband & daddy!
I love it all... the things that have happened and the things that are to come!
I love our beautiful daughter!
My first Mother's Day was fabulous thanks to Kelley and Seoul. It was actually more of a Mother's Day weekend. Thursday, Kelley got me beautiful flowers. Friday, we went on a family date to the Olive Garden. Saturday, we had family time doing yardwork. Sunday, Kelley made meals and did all the dishes - lunch was belgian waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream; dinner was breaded pork chops, rice-a-roni, and corn on the cob; dessert was a yummy ColdStone ice cream cake (raspeberry cheesecake) - all my requests. I got super fun cards from each of them along with the gift I've been wanting - a new hand mixer! It was a lovely day spent with our little family. I love you both - thanks for the best Mother's Day!
Of course I must leave a note to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother-in-law. I love them very much and I appreciate all the things I have learned, and will continue to learn, from them. You're the greatest!


No comments:
Post a Comment