Monday, July 27, 2009

Great-Grandma Salway and Other Stuff



We went to visit Seoul's Great-Grandma Salway and Seoul loves her! She got to meet Charlie, Grandma's little dog. She was fascinated by the constant movement and fluffy hair.










Grandma, Seoul, and I. I need to get a picture with my mom and Grandma so we can have a 4 generation picture.










I think Seoul is teething these days, although no teeth poking through yet. She chews on everything, pulls her ear, and drools.. including blowing bubbles. She's still pretty good natured about it so far. Oh, the bubbles... her new thing is to do a rhythm so the bubbles go in and out of her mouth - it's funny.







The usual pose these days... feet in the air. Sometimes she sucks her on her toes... it can get loud she's so enthusiastic about it.









"Helping" me fold the clothes. Kelley discovered what I meant by "helping" when he was folding clothes the other day... she just ate them or threw them. Haha!









Another common picture... Seoul chewing on her hands.












4th of July - we went to the ward breakfast & flag ceremony. Seoul enjoyed the swing and she took riding this bike thing very seriously by her expression.




1 comment:

spudette said...

Very cute! I hope teething goes ok for her!