A post long overdue...
Kelley blessed Seoul May 3rd. Surrounded by family and friends, it was a beautiful day. The blessing Kelley gave was perfect... simple yet inclusive of all the gospel principles we hope for Seoul. It was so special to hear Kelley call upon the power of the priesthood to bless our baby girl. The ONLY thing wrong was that Seoul CRIED. Yes, the minute he started the prayer to the minute he ended the prayer. Literally. She is just a stinker! Kelley did a fantastic job of staying calm and not rushing through the prayer. I so love our little family!
Pictures of the baby of honor - Seoul Elizabeth




Pretty nieces - how they love Seoul!

These are just classic!
(She really does love her grandmas!)

Chill with Grandpa.

Sleepy baby.

Our cute little family.


My mom made Seoul's blessing dress. Kelley's mom provided the headband and booties. All of it was perfect and added to Seoul's beauty. Thanks!
Our friend Amber Wishoff took the photos impromptu. Her company is called Star Photography by A. Wish. Let me know if you're interested in her work and I can pass along her contact information. Thanks Amber!
Pretty nieces - how they love Seoul!
These are just classic!
(She really does love her grandmas!)
Chill with Grandpa.
Sleepy baby.
Our cute little family.
My mom made Seoul's blessing dress. Kelley's mom provided the headband and booties. All of it was perfect and added to Seoul's beauty. Thanks!
Our friend Amber Wishoff took the photos impromptu. Her company is called Star Photography by A. Wish. Let me know if you're interested in her work and I can pass along her contact information. Thanks Amber!
5 comments:
ok, so it looks like she does cry. you're lucky you got proof in the pictures or I still wouldn't believe you! wasn't her dress made out of your wedding dress? it's super cute!
Beautiful pictures! She's so cute!
Don't worry, Jack cried through his entire blessing too. I love these pictures!
She is a doll. I am never over it. And she is getting so so big! Don't you just love this stage? They are so fun!
Love all the great pictures. She's precious.
Post a Comment