Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Month Come and Gone...

Seoul is 5 months old today! FOR REAL! It's a bit unbelievable to me... on one hand she is so little and on the other hand she is getting so big and has been in our lives FOREVER. We love it!

Here are a few of Seoul's favorite things:


DADDY








STANDING







EATING (rice cereal, squash, and carrots these days)








BOOKS (yum!)





HER CHAIR (specifically the flowers on the armrest)







TOY THAT ROLLS AND MAKES NOISE (pre-birth gift from uncle & fam)







of course JASPER (see his leg sticking out by her head) + NEW NAP TOY MR MCGILLICUTTY (froggy)











STANDING/SITTING IN HER TOY (the piano keys play notes, animal noises, and songs)






Last but not least, she loves the T-Mobile my faves commercial ("Dad, she thinks you're super delicious") - you know what I'm talking about - and my 3-D flower box screen saver. She gets shaky with excitement when she sees these... sometimes she will smile or laugh and talk to the screen. HILARIOUS!

She is the best little girl EVER!

As for Kelley and I - sorry, no pictures, we're not so fun that way. Kelley still loves his job and works super hard. He's had some quality time playing his Father's Day gift from Seoul (MLB 2009 The Show). He spends his free time playing with Seoul and tracking baseball for his fantasy team. I got crafty/homemaker for a week and made an I Spy bag for Seoul (yep, sewing included!) and used up 15 lbs of sliced strawberries making freezer jam, strawberry rhubarb pie (homemade crust) & strawberry rhubarb dessert bars. I work a few hours a week from home and try to keep our house respectable looking. Together we raise our beautiful girl and look for a house in our spare time. Whew!

Of course I must end with pictures... I love that little face!


3 comments:

spudette said...

Getting so big! I think she'll be crawling before Andrew at this rate! Way to go on using 15 lbs of strawberries - you're amazing!

Auntie Klorissa said...

Loven the new pictures! Can't wait to see her !Cason is ready for some cousin time!

Jennifer Richins said...

She is just too adorable. How fun to be able to cuddle with her each day. Sounds like you're spending some great time getting in touch with the domestic diva within!