Sunday, June 21, 2009

i love him

Happy Father's Day to my fabulous husband and daddy to our beautiful daughter Seoul!

As I was looking through photos to post, I truly enjoyed reminiscing about our journey together.

Although our history begins when we met at work January 2003 , this was the photo I thought of to start the series... from our engagement at Silver Creek Falls on New Years Day 2005...



... to our wonderful wedding December 17, 2005...



... to having our first baby January 29, 2009.


The growth from his first day as a daddy....



... to present day...



He is our best friend. I look forward to the day Seoul will be the one giving recognition to Kelley on Father's Day.

Here are some photos of his journey being a wonderful daddy to Seoul.

Proud daddy of his new beautiful baby girl.



The first week at home he would take care of Seoul while working from home so I could sleep longer in the morning. Sweet man!



Reading Seoul stories.



Bonding with his sister Klorissa while holding their new little babies.



Just gazing at the new little love of his life.



He loves to feed Seoul with a bottle so they can have bonding time together.



Kisses for his baby girl.



He can't get enough of holding and loving Seoul.



Silly Kelley playing with Seoul.



I love all the things he does for Seoul... teaching, loving, and playing. I know she appreciates it. I love that we are a forever family, especially as our family continues to grow. Love you Kelley - you're amazing!

4 comments:

Brady and Brittney said...

yay for dads, especially when they are your hubbies too! since brady has a job in corvallis right now, i don't have a car to come to storytime. boooo. how is your house thing going? any news or just still waiting?

Jennifer Richins said...

Fantastic photo journey. Love the ones of your wedding. Happy Fathers Day Kelley.

Jerilee E. said...

yay for awesome dads!! I love all the pictures. I'm so impressed with her amazing sitting abilities :).

Auntie Klorissa said...

That was super sweet!