This last week was a tough one for Seoul (and me). She started acting super hungry right at the 3 hour mark and waking up to eat at night, sometimes multiple times. Since she has been showing interest when we eat for the last couple weeks I thought it was time to try a little rice cereal. Woohoo!


Third attempt: mouth open, eat, dribbles out her mouth. Less interest but ate some. No pictures - boring!

First attempt: eat, funny face, out of her mouth it comes.
A few days later...
Second attempt: mouth open, eat, her hand helps me guide it, and sucks it all off the spoon. Success!
A few days later...
Third attempt: mouth open, eat, dribbles out her mouth. Less interest but ate some. No pictures - boring!
Next day...
Fourth attempt: mouth open, her hand helps me guide it, eats it all off the spoon, body shakes in excitement to get the next bite... cleans the bowl! I think she would have licked it if she could :)
I think she was ready for it. She likes it pasty - the consistency of instant oatmeal. We went straight for the spoon feeding instead of the bottle and I think she is good with it. The nights she ate a good portion of the cereal she slept through the night without eating again. Coincidence? Hm.
3 comments:
Hooray! A woman after Jack's own heart. He loves eating!
yay! i'm glad she's doing well. I guess your doctor gave the ok too? yay for growing up but sad it happens so fast!
I see a Daddy's girl in the making!
Post a Comment