Over Memorial Day weekend my college roomie, Kerri, came to visit. Good times had by all!!
Seoul & Kerri are good friends!
Kerri brought a little cougar pride for Seoul from Amy and her. Go COUGS!!
Kerri had the brilliant idea to visit the state capitol building. Yes, it resembles a temple... nope, it's not that cool. Oregon is the 33rd state - 33 stars on the ceiling to represent.

Kerri being one with the fountain :)
They had funky trees all over the grounds that reminded us of Dr Seuss illustrations.
We took a day and went to Tillamook... to visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory of course! Yummy times.... we had ice cream before lunch. Did I know Kerri and Kelley shared a love of swiss cheese? I tried it again to make sure I still didn't like it - ew.
The day included a side adventure to a lighthouse - beautiful day.


We ate at the Cheesecake Factory one day - heavenly! It truly is one of my most favorite desserts ever! Then at the Rose Festival in Portland we treated ourselves again to an elephant ear... Kerri's first. Deep fried cinnamon-sugar goodness! So this one wasn't the most cinnamon-sugary but it was still delightful to my taste buds.
Seoul was a good little baby with all the car rides and sightseeing we did. Happy girl! Once she had her shades on she was ready to hit the town.

Seoul & Kerri are good friends!Kerri brought a little cougar pride for Seoul from Amy and her. Go COUGS!!
Kerri had the brilliant idea to visit the state capitol building. Yes, it resembles a temple... nope, it's not that cool. Oregon is the 33rd state - 33 stars on the ceiling to represent.

Kerri being one with the fountain :)They had funky trees all over the grounds that reminded us of Dr Seuss illustrations.
We took a day and went to Tillamook... to visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory of course! Yummy times.... we had ice cream before lunch. Did I know Kerri and Kelley shared a love of swiss cheese? I tried it again to make sure I still didn't like it - ew.
The day included a side adventure to a lighthouse - beautiful day.


We ate at the Cheesecake Factory one day - heavenly! It truly is one of my most favorite desserts ever! Then at the Rose Festival in Portland we treated ourselves again to an elephant ear... Kerri's first. Deep fried cinnamon-sugar goodness! So this one wasn't the most cinnamon-sugary but it was still delightful to my taste buds.
Seoul was a good little baby with all the car rides and sightseeing we did. Happy girl! Once she had her shades on she was ready to hit the town.

We are very glad Kerri came to visit and got to meet Seoul!!







2 comments:
Yay! I love seeing these pictures of you guys together.
I am laughing about the sweaters you all are wearing at the coast:) Only in Oregon! Oh, and that funky looking tree is a Camperdown elm, one of my favorites!
Post a Comment