My mom should be proud. Growing up she urged me to help her cook, can, and learn useful skills. I resisted for so long. I think the time has come... I've given in...
I believe I can cook a good meal when I choose to; the other night I did stuffed meat & cheese manicotti - yum! Unfortunately for Kelley I am not a fan of cooking meals but he is supportive and doesn't mind Taco Bell every once in a while. Fortunately for Kelley, though, I do enjoy baking & desserts!
This year I even canned fruits. I did pears with my mom. Kelley and I tackled the peaches in our own little adventure!

I am even contemplating asking for canning equipment for Christmas! It was a great feeling to see the end product and add it to our food storage.
There may be hope for me yet!
I believe I can cook a good meal when I choose to; the other night I did stuffed meat & cheese manicotti - yum! Unfortunately for Kelley I am not a fan of cooking meals but he is supportive and doesn't mind Taco Bell every once in a while. Fortunately for Kelley, though, I do enjoy baking & desserts!
This year I even canned fruits. I did pears with my mom. Kelley and I tackled the peaches in our own little adventure!
I am even contemplating asking for canning equipment for Christmas! It was a great feeling to see the end product and add it to our food storage.
There may be hope for me yet!
1 comment:
Way to go! But watch out, it can be quite addictive :)
Post a Comment