Thursday, September 24, 2009

Seoul looks like Kelley!

I can interpret the results of the poll how I choose since I am the one posting - ha!


Thanks to those who voted in the poll! I admit I was hoping for DETAILS in the comments but that's ok. I hear often that Seoul looks like both of us, which thrills me since I was adopted and don't look like my parents. It's exciting to share physical traits with my baby!

She is beautiful either way but I truly have difficulty seeing physical resemblances between me and her. Really. I think people are thrown off by her brown eyes and the fact that she has hair on her head - of course that would make her most like me!

I see Kelley in the shape of her face, the shape of her eyes, her eyelashes, her mouth, and her dimples... you have to admit that is the majority of her face. I love it all... every scrumptious little part of her!

1 comment:

Kelsey and Tony said...

I agree - I see both of you, but a lot of Kelley in Seoul! She is such a beautiful girl!!!