Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Seoul's Antics

9 month doctor visit. This was Seoul's expression when I told her we were at the doctor's office waiting for daddy to arrive. "Eek - do I have to go in??"



Stats:
Weight - 16 pounds 10 1/2 ounces (20th percentile)
Length - 28 1/2 inches (85th percentile)
Head - 17 inches (25th percentile)

Just an itty bitty thing. But she is super HEALTHY and that is what's most important! The doctor said she's doing great and gave the OK for all food but honey. Lucky baby... let the fun begin!

Playing with daddy at the doctor's office... before the shots...




These days Seoul is everywhere in the blink of an eye. Crawling the "normal" way these days, she makes tracks! She is adventurous and cruises all around the furniture and walls. She's mastered climbing up the stairs, although not down yet. Books are fun - turning pages and looking at the pictures and touching the textured parts (touch-and-feel books). Mimicking us is her new fun game - clapping, blowing razz's, laughing... we love it! Every day is new and exciting and SO MUCH FUN!




Hmm... checking out daddy's wallet for cash already. Look at her sneaking around - hanging out in between the couch and desk so we don't realize what she's up to. Smarty pants!




Silly girl... gotta find a new angle to play with those toys to keep them fun.




Four chompers coming in... I said show me all your teethies and she did!




She loves to help unload the dishwasher... and get a few more dirty in the process. Check out her stylin' slippers :)




I was making dinner and realized she was being very quiet. I look down and she's managed to get the lid off and she's eating her treats very quickly.... she knew we would take them away!



What a beautiful, smart, fun girl. We are so blessed to be her parents!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

She's so cute! I'm glad she is doing good. Its so fun when they start moving around. And life definitely does get a little more crazy especially at church!

Jerilee E. said...

I can't get over how stinkin' cute she is!! Just adorable! She is a teeny little thing, but nothing wrong with that :). She is a little smarty pants!