I love my iTouch. I take it to work everyday so that I can listen to baseball games and music. I also love it as it lets me show off pictures of Seoul to everyone.
But lately Seoul has grown quite fond of my iTouch. She doesn't enjoy it for the same reasons as I do though. She loves it because it lets her play a piano, look at flash cards, and most importantly, make tooting sounds with the skunk. There are other animal sounds but the skunk is her favorite.
She even knows exactly where her apps are. It's the cutiest thing ever watching her fingers move across the iTouch to the different sections to get to her own area. She even has mastered a few games on it too, like the blowfish game and the bubble pop game. We have also realized that it comes in very handy at church when she doesn't want to sit still. We give her the iTouch and she is content for the next hour. I think their next model should be a babyTouch that is more durable and baby orientated.
Thank you iTouch, I love you and so does Seoul! Now Seoul, give me back my iTouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment