Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kelley's "man-cation"

Kelley took a weekend and went down to San Francisco... he called it his "man-cation." He went on his own and caught a couple Giants vs Dodgers baseball games at AT&T Park. He indulged in some garlic fries during the game, and of course In-N-Out... a couple times. Other than a miscommunication regarding sleeping arrangements he had a good time and came back relaxed and sunburned.




Tim Lincecum (#55) is one of his favorite players. He won the Cy Young award the last couple years.



I was just chastised for not knowing who #9 is - Pat Burrell ("Pat the Bat"). He hit a home run Saturday to win the game.



Look close... ugh! A million seagulls attack the stands as soon as people leave. (I hate birds).



Kelley loves sea lions!


It was good for Kelley to get away. Work is stressful sometimes because he has so much to do and doesn't say no to helping anyone that asks. He's been with Legacy for two years as of August 23rd - can't believe the time has gone so quickly! I appreciate all the hard work Kelley puts in to support our family, and I'm glad he is doing what he enjoys. Love you!

No comments: