Friday, November 05, 2010

I Love to See the Temple...

Seoul loves the temple and Moroni and remembers the reflection pond. She first loved the Salt Lake Temple and now knows the Portland Temple. Her favorite thing is to reach up and "tickle" Moroni. Kelley and I sing the primary song "I Love to See the Temple" on a daily basis... for me, it's more like 3-4 times a day. The October Ensign was a special Temples edition and it occupied Seoul for many days... looking at temples, finding Moroni, and finding Jesus. It was super cute and I love that she recognizes church stuff. Now whenever we're in the area we at least go in the driveway.









1 comment:

Brady and Brittney said...

Audrey loved that edition of the Ensign too! She would seek out each Moroni and she calls Jesus, teetee. Although she seems to call any picture of a bearded man Teetee. :). One of the articles in that Ensign talks about the importance of touching the temple and making it a part of our lives. The building is a sacred, holy place and just being there and touching the outside is special and a great way for little ones to love the temple! We haven't taken Audrey to the temple yet.... I think we will soon.