Kelley and I have been married for FIVE fantastic years! Through ups and downs and tears and laughter we have grown together and are we're ready to go for many more years. What have we learned? Communication and laughter are the keys to our success. We love Seoul and are excited for Sydney. Seoul's new favorite thing is to pull us together and hug both of us and say "family hugs!" Who knew we could be happier than just being the two of us newly married?!
Funny: I had thought we could have dinner at the restaurant The Melting Pot if Kelley hadn't planned anything. (Silly me for thinking he wouldn't have something planned.) One night he asked what I wanted to do just to see what I'd say. When I said the place I thought of to eat he started laughing hysterically. That is where he had planned to take me! (Guess the romance isn't over... we still think the same - haha)
So, he got me red roses and my favorite holiday chocolates. Then he took me to see the Christmas lights at Peacock Lane... so beautiful! Then we had a late dinner at The Melting Pot and it was absolutely amazing. We loved it! The food was fabulous and after dessert (white chocolate creme brulee fondue - divine!) we joked that we were "chocolate wasted"! It was a great evening and we had so much fun together!

Kelley is my best friend! I love him so much and I'm so grateful for the person he is... what he teaches me and how we complement each other in our strengths. He is my rock and keeps me grounded and makes me smile & laugh. His love for our family is astounding and he does so much to provide for us.
Love you forever Kelley!







2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, friends! I love that they spelled JooLin's name pretty much right, but blew it on Kelley's. Love you both!
Thanks! Funny - Kelley told them how to spell mine when he did reservations but not his.
Post a Comment