Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy 1-Month Birthday Sydney!

Our new little angel is 1-month old today! Kelley has nicknamed her Princess Peach. We feel like Sydney has been with us forever and we love her so much!

She is filling out quite nicely. I think her face looks much fuller these days. We’re getting into a good routine and she usually sleeps 3-4 hour stretches at night. {Perhaps that is because she can’t get a solid nap during the day due to Seoul’s constant love… hugs and kisses and covering/uncovering her. Seoul gives me the stink eye when I tell her to leave her alone so she can sleep.} Sydney can hold up her head quite well and can stand on her legs for a few seconds at a time. She is still OK with tummy time and just chills. I think she smiles at me every once in a while. I love that she seems to feel most comfortable when she’s cuddled into my chest.







 We love our girls!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is so cute! I think with her eyes open she looks different than Seoul. Glad you getting some good sleep. She is doing as good as my 5 month old! Blah...I long to sleep again. You guys are great!