Seoul is just alternately hilarious and frustrating! A typical two-year-old, she is testing her independence and boundaries. Must love her! She knows how to count, all her colors, most of her shapes, and lots of letters. She will repeat anything you ask her to. We are now fully past a week with no accidents (in terms of being potty trained). Her memory is amazing - she will narrate past events on a regular basis. She is very good at cleaning up and likes to help us with everything! Her imagination is really kicking in, which is great fun! As always she loves to read and be read to.
Her favorite...
... books are a personalized Mother Goose book, The Little Mermaid, Dumbo, and Cinderella.
... songs are still I am a Child of God and Whenever I Hear the Song of a Bird, and now the Hokey Pokey and If You're Happy & You Know it.
... color is yellow.
... clothes are her flower pants and Hello Kitty shirt with teal socks.
... toys are Little People house and blocks.
... cartoons are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Spongebob Squarepants.
2 comments:
I soooo feel you on the moments of monotony and frustration! It's amazing how one moment you are literally pulling your hair out and wondering where this suddenly, immensely difficult child has come from and the next you are overwhelmed by how much you love that little person.
Oh, and I love the picture of Syndey during tummy time looking at you like 'Seriously, I'm working hard here and all you can do is take. another. picture!'
Sorry... Sydney.... I type too fast. :)
Post a Comment