Thursday, March 03, 2011

NO HOMEWORK DADDY!

For those that don't know it, I started school again.  I got accepted into a program at OHSU and am studying for a certificate in Biomedical Informatics.  Seoul has learned to hate when I do homework.  Whenever I go to the office, she says "no homework daddy".  When I call to tell the girls that I am coming home, the first question out of Seoul's mouth is "homework daddy?"  Most of the time I am a bad daddy and end up going to study at the library.  This makes Seoul really sad which inturn  makes me sad.  Yesterday, she asked the same questions when I called to tell Joo Lin that I was on my way home.  "Daddy homework?"  to Seoul amazement, I said that I was coming home to play with her.  She then asked me if I would play house with her and to read her books.  I said yes to those request.  When I told her that I wanted to dance like Belle and the Beast she got super excited and (according to Joo Lin) was jumping up and down shouting "Hoooorrraaaaayyy!!  Hoooooorrrrraaaaayyyy!!...after about the fourth horray, she said in the cutest little Seoul voice, "all done!" 

Seoul makes me laugh every day.  I love being her daddy and I love that I get to spend quality time with her on daddy - daughter outtings.   I love you Seoul!!!  I love you too Sydney!!

No comments: