Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Our Little Snow Bunny!

Snow at the end of February.... really! I love snow! Seoul couldn't wait until it stuck overnight so she could play outside. She sat at the window forever just watching it fall... and narrating to me: lots of snow! fast snow! snow not falling anymore!


I love snow scenes... it always looks so picturesque!

As excited as she was to get bundled and go outside, she wasn't sure what to think at first...

Picking up snow to throw at mom!

Where did Seoul's face go?? {She just looked at this picture and said, "that's funny."}

Throwing snowballs at dad is twice as fun as throwing snowballs at mom!

Gotta taste it at least once... just stay away from yellow snow...

Seoul's giant snow ball! During lunch prayer the next day she said, "thank you for my snow ball outside!"

Sydney was pretty excited, too :)


I wasn't as fun as dad... couldn't really help her make snowballs with Sydney on my front.

Seoul's playing with dad - talking and throwing a snowball.

No comments: