Monday, March 28, 2011

31 CLUB

I had a birthday on the 25th. Happy Birthday to me! Exciting times.

It was cute to hear Seoul sing happy birthday to me all day!

These amazing people...


... made it a lovely day. It started with one of the BEST birthday presents from the girls - a solid 4 hours of sleep in a row (I know, if I would just go to bed earlier it could be more... maybe.)! Sydney slept 8 hours straight. THEN to top it off, we all three slept in until 8:30 AM! It's a rare day when both girls decide to sleep in on the same day. My brother surprised us with cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate.

We went to story time, which is always good times. My mom treated us to lunch - yum! In the afternoon we had family visit and Kelley got home early... with a dozen red roses and fixings for strawberry shortcake (my FAVORITE!).

Dinner was a delicious night out at the Cheesecake Factory. For the record, my favorite cheesecake there so far is the fresh banana cream pie cheesecake. HEAVEN! I did try something new and it was OK but not at the same delectable level as the banana cream.

It was a good time with my family. I'm ready for a new year of good times and growth. I'm truly blessed!

Seoul took my picture one day (don't mind the 'I'm-a-stay-at-home-mom-and-don't-look-cute-every-day look')
I got lots of phone calls and messages from family and friends - love you all!
{no pictures of this day - the picture above is Kelley and the girls when we recently visited him at work}

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sydney is dream sleeper. Sophs has only gone 8 straight hours a hand full of times & she is old! Love it. I am thinking she is looking more like you Joo. I'm glad you had a good day.

K-Cos said...

The banana cream cheesecake at The Cheese Cake Factory is my favorite as well! To DIE for! We will go and share one the next time we are together. Or actually we will probably each need our own! :) Glad your birthday was great! Love ya!