Ella invited Mindee and I got a few photos of those girls since the times overlapped.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Special Person’s Day
Amanda invited Seoul to be her Special Person at school (I was just along for the ride since Seoul can’t drive herself). Seoul was so excited to go to Amanda’s school and asked me to go to school for days afterward. Amanda introduced us to her class, along with Sydney even though she wasn’t there. We got to see her favorite programs on the class i-touches and eat lunch and go to the book fair and play at recess. Good times in the life of a 5th grader!





Ella invited Mindee and I got a few photos of those girls since the times overlapped.

Ella invited Mindee and I got a few photos of those girls since the times overlapped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment