Kelley blessed Sydney on April 17th. She wore the same blessing dress my mom made for Seoul so that was neat. Despite my fear that she’d have a giant blow out in the dress and Kelley’s fear she would cry the entire time like her big sister did, Sydney proved us wrong and was an ANGEL. (She had the blow out right before I changed her and she slept through the blessing prayer.) It is such a neat experience to have friends and family who hold the Priesthood be a part of the circle. Kelley did a wonderful job with the blessing. One of the things he said I found a little amusing & spot on was that Sydney needs to have patience with her sister because she loves her. Every day I wonder what Sydney thinks as Seoul “loves” on her. It was a beautiful day outside and we were able to visit with friends and family.
We have such a lovely family :)
Nothing like a daddy and mommy’s love for their baby.
Seoul loves Sydney.
This is one of the better cousin pictures… and there is our beautiful 2-year-old with her finger in her nose. Nice. Sydney is just chilling.
Just like Seoul did on her blessing day, Sydney was content to chill with Grandpa.
I think Sydney was more mellow on her blessing day and didn’t sleep as much as Seoul did. Love the differences because it means they have unique personalities! How lucky we are to have two beautiful girls, and so many friends and family to share the special day.
{I will post some more pictures once I get copies from people.}
No comments:
Post a Comment