Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy 3-Month Birthday Sydney!

Sydney is our chubby-cheek, happy, smiley girl these days! She “talks” mostly in the evening and is really starting to giggle. It’s hilarious! I forgot how adorable those open-mouth baby smiles are. Her legs are super strong, pushing off anything she can get her feet against… including when sitting in the infant chair. She almost launched herself out the other day when I wasn’t looking (yes, now I always buckle her in). Just today she decided she doesn’t really like the car seat and bucks her body forward so it makes it difficult to buckle her. She is obviously great at eating (her chubby cheeks prove that), and is sleeping so well. The last couple nights have been 9 hour nights! Of course she has her not-so-great nights that she wakes up after a few hours but lately I’ve been able to comfort her back to sleep instead of feeding her.

She was pretty excited on her 3-month birthday… can you tell?
DSCN8810

I don’t feel like smilingtry again later!
DSCN8811

These days it’s all about the hands/fingers in the mouth. She’s learned to bring her hands together, up to her mouth to suck on her fingers, and to reach out and hit her hanging toys.
DSCN8816

Here’s a smile for you… now that it’s bedtime!
DSCN8818

1 comment:

Brady and Brittney said...

Wow-ee! Look at those chubby cheeks! I think she has her daddy's flushed face too! How cute!