Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Can be Anything!

One of Seoul's current favorite books: (yes, everything relates back to a book Seoul remembers)

imagesCA3AA4J4

One of the things the boy can be is a "PUDDLE STOMPER" - and every time we look at the page she says "I like jumping in puddles!"

So, with our glorious Oregon rain, Seoul has discovered the only thing to do:

JUMP IN THE PUDDLES!

Unfortunately (or not) we don’t have huge puddles at our house but we jumped in them at a friend’s house and at the library. She found the small ones she could stomp in at our house:

DSCN8490
DSCN8491
DSCN8492

Here is a video of her running around super happy:




{Video taken March 3, 2011}

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Oh, puddle jumping is a favorite at our house too, especially the ones at the library! In fact, before we get out of the car I have to give strict instructions NOT to jump in the puddles if the don't have their boots on. =-)

Amy said...

She is so cute and big. Sydney is so adorable and chubby. Love it. I'm glad you're getting good sleep sometimes. And I love that you're nieces special guests are their aunt and cousin. So cute. You guys are great!