Monday, May 02, 2011

March Purge

I have a bunch of miscellaneous pictures that I really like that never got posted. I know, we're now in the month of MAY - but oh well. Better late than never... for blogging purposes. Time is flying by at the speed of light it seems! Kelley and I were just talking about how the months are going by so quickly and Sydney is growing like a weed! At least we can't complain that life is boring or slow... we love it... we love our girls... we are at such a happy place right now.

We love this little face so much!



Seoul and her friend, Grace, working on a pinata at play group. One week they made the pinatas, and another week they broke them. Good times (except Seoul refused to hit it... she just wanted the loot)!



Seoul loves to help in the kitchen! We were making St Patrick's Day cookies - yum!



Sydney just chills while Seoul & I do stuff sometimes. She gets funny expressions when Seoul does something extra silly at her.



Seoul loves window clings. It started with a gift of Valentine's Day decorations... from there we moved on to St Patrick's Day and then Easter. So sad they probably don't have anything again until Halloween.



Sydney just chillaxing as usual...




Seoul had her first ice cream sandwich. Silly girl insisted on using a spoon to eat it!



Daddy and Sydney snoozing after a hard day.



Seoul LOVES stickers! They usually end up on her face but this time Kelley discovered this after just a minute... the whole sheet of stickers ended up on her leg, with just the one on her face.



Seoul likes to feed her baby Toot-Toot. She uses the boppy pillow, covers the baby with a burp rag (like I use a nursing cover), and then holds her up on her shoulder and pats her back to burp her.



We love this sisterly love!



Sydney chilling on her tummy. (I will confess that she has rolled over three times in her little life - once on video camera even).



Smiles after eating... we call this the milk-coma :)



PLAY TIME!!

 


Happy times with our family!


3 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

man alive, your girls are getting so big! I've been out of it for a bit and look at all I missed :). Sydney sure does look a lot like her dad- especially in that picture of them sleeping on the couch :).
Love the stickers all over the legs!

Brady and Brittney said...

What a great post! Haha! I love the sticker picture. That totally reminds me of Audrey. Just the other day she pulled the stickers of an entire sheet and placed them on her arm but stacked them so she had like 4 tall piles of stickers.... silly girls. I also like how Seoul feeds her baby... so cute!!! What a big girl!

The Evans Family said...

Seoul is going to be an expert when she feeds her own babies! It looks like she is doing it perfectly! Such cute pictures.