It is SO much fun to have a kid that participates in holiday events now. Seoul really got into the Easter spirit, but of course didn’t hesitate to remind us that she DOES NOT LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY! You will see the reason in the pictures if you have somehow forgotten last year’s picture. Somehow holidays turn into weekend events instead of a one day affair.
Day #1: Easter Egg hunt at Hope Village [Friday]Day #2: Picture with the Easter Bunny & coloring Easter eggs [Saturday]
Day #3: Easter – Easter baskets & egg hunt, church, cousin egg hunt, and Easter feast [Sunday]
Last but not least, family pictures. I made Seoul and Sydney Easter dresses.
2 comments:
That Easter Bunny picture is great! =-) The dresses look darling, I love the fabric.
Seriously Joo...you look amazing. And I love that chubby baby girl! So cute! Seoul is beyond smart. And how in the world do you have time to sew two dresses? You are wonder woman!
Post a Comment