This is Kelley.
Husband to Joo Lin.
Father to two beautiful girls, Seoul & Sydney.
They made him sweet pictures to hopefully be treasured forever.
Seoul's picture has her hand prints with a corresponding poem.
Sydney's picture has her foot prints with a corresponding poem.
Both were decorated by Seoul.
He is the BEST!
Seoul and I made cinnamon rolls from scratch for breakfast. After a nice day at church, he generously shared his chocolate truffle candy bar with Seoul & I. (This is the epitome of his character... always giving and sharing and loving others.) Then I made chicken cordon bleu, noodles, and peas at his request. (There is always some sort of drama - apparently we left the potatoes at the store so he didn't get his requested garlic mashed potatoes - boo!). For dessert we had cherry cheesecake.
It was so great to honor and show our appreciation to the wonderful man in our life. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father!
No comments:
Post a Comment