Here are pictures of our girls around 6 months old . Kelley says they look like me. Seoul says Sydney looks like daddy and she looks like mommy. I think both girls have a blend of our features, but each has a very beautiful, distinctive look.
As for personality, they're both very happy girls (when they want to be). If I remember accurately, Seoul was a little more chill at this age, which means Sydney may eventually be more opinionated...? Both girls really had/have no interest in rolling - Seoul only ever rolled from front to back, toward one side. Sydney has gone front to back a few times, but still shows no real interest. I think they will be similar in rolling briefly, crawling briefly, and then cruising. (Seoul can't wait until Sydney can run around with her!) Kelley and I both think Sydney started "talking" more often and a bit sooner than Seoul did.
There are so many things to remember with fond memories as we go through the milestones with our second daughter. Of course we know each girl is their own person and will very well do everything at their own pace, but it's so fun to reminisce and ponder similarities and differences. Both girls make our lives the best ever and we love them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment