Thursday, December 29, 2011

Joo Lin's perspective

So having a camera plus two phone cameras makes blogging a bit more time consuming since I have more pictures to go through. However, it is fun to always have a camera on hand and it's fun to see the different pictures Kelley and I take.

The girls love to visit Grandma's house!

Seoul and Grandma share a love of reading.

Matching outfits picked out by Seoul.

Yep, she sits down to read wherever she feels like it.

Seoul loves to take Baby Toot-Toot out for walks. She narrates how the baby feels, including if she's asleep or looking around.

Sydney along for the ride on one of Seoul's walks with her baby in the freezing cold! What a good sport she is :)

Sisterly love.

If I make this silly face, mom won't realize I'm about to pull the books off the shelf...

Sydney is a squirmy wormy, especially in shopping carts. She gets herself all turned around (as seen above).

1 comment:

Janelle said...

That last picture in the shopping cart is hilarious. And her face is saying, "Sure Mom -- think of the blog before you help me. I'll just sit here and wait." I've totally done that.