Love her!
| Just beautiful. |
| So happy! |
| Self-portrait... pretty good, right? |
| Playing in the car from Randy Jr's birthday. |
| She sure does love her friends, especially Ariel. |
| Squishy face. |
| Love my friends! |
| Clipping Baby Toot-Toot's finger nails. |
| Seoul is always making silly faces! |
1 comment:
I have that same vintage Strawberry Shortcake book that's in the background of the Ariel picture. I have all six in that little collection, and they're still in pristine condition. My mom saved ALL of my Strawberry Shortcake stuff for me, and except for the books, it's all safely packed away in the attic, where it will stay until Julie isn't so hard on toys as she is now. Or maybe we'll just wait at this point until Robyn is old enough. I don't know.
Post a Comment