We hope everyone is having a great start to the new year. We look forward to so many amazing memories and milestones!
New Years Eve was pretty low key for us. We had a very nice family day. We took the girls to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. Seoul loved it except she couldn't sit in the chair very well because it would collapse on her. Sydney was enthralled and didn't blink for the first few minutes.
These are just some random pictures from the day. I'm caught up through the end of the year!
| Our family at the end of 2011. Boy, we are cute! |
| Seoul and mommy, along with her favorite red spoon. |
| Handsome daddy! (Raised eyebrows just like Sydney does) |
| Staring contest. I love you more! |
| Silly girl! |
| Sydney celebrating the end of the year with her tutu shirt! |
| The girls enjoy a nativity set they can plan with. I can appreciate her studious expression hopefully thinking about baby Jesus. |
| I always wonder what goes through their little heads. |
| Happy New Year us! I love this man mucho mucho! |
No comments:
Post a Comment