Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christmas dresses and silly antics!

I loved the way these Christmas dresses came out. Are they perfect? Not by a long shot but I'm still pleased.  I appreciate that although I do this just twice a year these went much quicker than previous years. Partly it was a pattern I am familiar with, plus I am keeping up with some basic sewing skills.

Next year with three girls? I'll have to ponder on that.... until the last minute, of course! The girls call these their ladybug dresses. Sydney chose the red with polka dots.

My attempt to get a "lovely" picture of them together wasn't a "success" but I do think there are some cute pictures so enjoy!

Cell phone picture so it wasn't the best quality, but I like the picture.



I have no words to describe this face. Pretty sure I just said, "Smile!"

Seoul smiles!

These are their versions of curtsies.
More ballet - tip toes!





They thought they were SO funny waving their hands so it wouldn't be a clear picture. Look at that adoration for each other. Makes my heart melt.

"Smile nice, please!" - take one.

"Smile nice, please!" - take two...

Well, at least Sydney's eyes were open on this one...


Little ham!


I pray they love each other this much throughout their whole lives!

We couldn't ask for more beautiful, loving, fun girls!

{December 2012}

No comments: